Digital Campus’ emerging technology provides more than just movies for education; it provides a true pedagogical tool for Colleges and Universities. Through our Interactive Platform your professors and faculty can create custom lesson plans based on selected films. Students can instantly access course-specific films with lesson plans by legally streaming the movie to their computer.
Interactive Platform features include:
- Embed questions, notes and discussion points into the streaming video platform
- Highlight a specific scene with the time-stamping tool
- Share lesson plans with other faculty members
- Attach supporting documents
- Students can respond to faculty members’ points or questions
Interactive Platform benefits include:
- More interactive and engaging experience for students than passive viewing
- Faculty can create a discussion on a film without taking away valuable class time
- Promotes on-line collaboration and discussion with distance learning program
The Platform has recently been updated.
The site was upgraded the site to add a hover feature that displays the licensing date. When you hover you should see 4 options:
1. a PLAY button to play the film
2. a PLUS symbol to create lesson
3.. a LINK symbol for the URL
4. a LINL symbol for the embed code
Just click on the plus sign and it will open up a lesson plan. The lesson plan can prompt students to answer questions, or consider points throughout the film.