There are several things to keep in mind when using streaming media:
- The equipment in the classroom may not work like your equipment at home. It is best to test out the equipment in the classroom before the class starts to make sure it works properly for your needs.
- Some videos may not load in one browser, but may load in another.
- Because the videos are streaming over the Internet, there may be brief moments where the stream stops. This is to be expected.
- Streaming should not be attempted on laptops for classroom use. It is likely they will not work as well.
- Contact the library if you have any difficulties.