Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Films Media Group
Films Media Group (Streaming Video)
Films Media Group brings you its Films for the Humanities and Sciences, and Films On Demand Collections. They combine their newest videos with many of their best-selling programs to provide you with an up-to-date, cross-curricular digital library that spans high school, advanced placement and college needs.
Films Media Group Help
Please follow these links for information to help make your use of Films On Demand more rewarding:
Problems You May Encounter
There are several things to keep in mind when using streaming media:
- The equipment in the classroom may not work like your equipment at home. It is best to test out the equipment in the classroom before the class starts to make sure it works properly for your needs.
- Some videos may not load in one browser, but may load in another.
- Because the videos are streaming over the Internet, there may be brief moments where the stream stops. This is to be expected.
- Streaming should not be attempted on laptops for classroom use. It is likely they will not work as well.
- Contact the library if you have any difficulties.