1. Navigate to https://libcal.stonehill.edu/reserve/studyrooms
(clicking on this link will open in a new window)
2. By default, you will see study room availability for the current date. Use the "Go to Date" button to select a different date if needed. Reminder, you can only book study rooms up to two weeks in advance.
3. Available rooms and times are displayed in green in half hour increments. You may book up to two hours per day in a study room (up to four time slots). As you click on time slots, the boxes will change from green to yellow. You'll see your time slots listed below the calendar as well. Review your reservation, and click on the blue "Submit Times" button. If you try to reserve more than two hours, you will be prompted to remove a time slot in order to proceed.
3. Review the terms and conditions and then press the blue "Continue" button:
4. Enter your first name, last name, and your Stonehill student email address in the form. You will also need to include the names of the other students joining you in the room. After you are finished, click on the blue "Submit my Booking" button:
5. Upon successful completion of the form, you will receive a confirmation email. At the time of your reservation, check out the study room key at The Desk: