Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Access to the New York Times
The MacPhaidin Library provides free electronic access to the New York Times to members of the Stonehill Community. In order to access content, you must first register for a NYTimes Pass. Instructions are provided below. After activating a pass, you need to be logged in to your NYTimes.com account on the device you are using to read New York Times content. While logged in, you can access unlimited content from any network or location for the duration of your pass.
Instructions for Establishing a New York Times Account
- Go to the New York Times NYTimes Pass registration site and click on "create account"
- Provide your Stonehill email address and create a password
- You must provide your Stonehill email address in order to confirm you are affiliated with the college
- You will be asked to indicate whether you are a student or faculty member
- You will be notified of the pass's expiration date when you complete registration and be given the option of setting a calendar reminder to renew your NYTimes Pass when it expires