First, try a different internet browser. If you don't already have one or both installed on your computer, you can download them for free:
If you are unable to access or install alternative internet browsers, it is advised you clear your internet cache. Scroll down for more information:
Empty the Internet Explorer cache:
Have IE9 or IE10 open and then...
1. Open the Tools menu in IE (it is in the top right corner that looks like a round icon)
2. Click on "Internet Options"
3. In the "Browsing History" section, click on "Delete..."
4. UNCHECK “Preserve Favorites website data” at the top
5. CHECK OFF the rest of the settings
Specifically: Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History.
6. Click "Delete" at the bottom.
7. Click "OK" back on the Internet Options box.
8. Close all IE web browsers and launch a new IE window and try accessing the EBSCO database again.
Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) and IE10 are the latest versions of Microsoft's Internet Explorer. For users experiencing difficulty accessing EBSCOhost databases from within IE9 or IE10 whether on-campus or off-campus, please use this guide for assistance. Each personal computer is different, but using these tips will help.
Not sure if you have IE9 or IE10? Check by opening up Internet Explorer, click on the Help menu, and then click on "About Internet Explorer" to view the software information page.
Although the library is closed over the winter break, library services remain available. Librarians are available by text, phone, and Zoom. Many of the library's resources are available electronically. If you have any questions, please call The Desk at 508-565-1313. Safety measures have also called for some additional changes in library operations. You can learn more about them on the FAQ page of the library website.
Students who wish to meet with a librarian can make an appointment using LibCal.