Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This page contains a reference example for a work of limited circulation from the ERIC database.
Jacobs, G. M., Teh, J., & Spencer, L. (2019). A proposal for facilitating more cooperation in competitive sports (ED573929). ERIC. https://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/ED573929.pdf
- Parenthetical citation: (Jacobs et al., 2019)
- Narrative citation: Jacobs et al. (2019)
- The ERIC database includes materials of wide circulation (e.g., journal articles) as well as materials of limited circulation (e.g., manuscripts submitted by authors).
- Use this format to cite works in ERIC that are of limited circulation.
- For works of wide circulation, use the format for the work type (e.g., the journal article reference format).
- ERIC assigns document numbers to the works in the database. Include this number in parentheses after the title of the work.