This is a brief guide to some tools, tips, and tricks you can use to make your search on the Internet easier.
In this guide, we will review:
- What you need to know about information on the Internet
- What you need to consider when doing research on the Internet vs. the Library
- What kinds of information you may be looking for
- What are the appropriate criteria to use for evaluating a website
- What do the domains of websites represent
- How to compare a fair/accurate website vs. a biased one
- Citation Help
If you'd like more assistance with evaluating information, please feel free to contact any one of the Reference Librarians
and we will be happy to assist you.