Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Renewing Your Account
Faculty and staff will need to refresh their access to WSJ content each year to confirm they are still affiliated with the college. All faculty and staff users will receive an email notification seven days prior to their refresh. By clicking “Refresh Membership” or the “Click here” prompt in the email, users will be directed to refresh their access for another year.
Go to wsj.com/Stonehill to activate your account.
- This will direct you to your university’s single sign on page, where you should sign in with your Stonehill credentials
- After verifying your school credentials, you will be directed to WSJ.com to create your account. You will be responsible for completing the following fields:
• Account Type: Professor, Staff or Student
• First & Last Name
• Email Address
• Graduation Month & Year (Students Only)
Please note that your email address and password will become your login credentials when accessing content directly on WSJ.com or using our WSJ app.
- After successfully creating an account, you will be redirected to WSJ’s confirmation page. Click on “Okay, Let’s Go” to customize your experience.
- Users can explore opportunities provided with every WSJ membership including:
• Downloading the WSJ mobile app
• Taking advantage of exclusive events and offers
• Subscribing to curated newsletters
• Joining the WSJ social channels
Contact Us (old Version Two)
Although the library is closed over the winter break, library services remain available. Librarians are available by text, phone, and Zoom. Many of the library's resources are available electronically. If you have any questions, please call The Desk at 508-565-1313. Safety measures have also called for some additional changes in library operations. You can learn more about them on the FAQ page of the library website.
Students who wish to meet with a librarian can make an appointment using LibCal.
Text us at 508.709.0223
Call The Desk at 508.565.1313
Make a Virtual Reference appointment