- Instruct your students on the research process - in person, through video tutorials, or eLearn learning modules
- Introduce them to specific research tools
- Share advanced research strategies techniques for a specific class/assignment
- Work with a class over the course of a semester as a research consultant
- Be an online resource for your course via eLearn
- Assist students one-on-one outside of class time
- Design instruction sessions or collaborate on assignments that will benefit your students
Not sure what you want?
- Explore the library's Information Skills Curriculum and accompanying lesson plans
- Browse our Library of Video Tutorials. If you don't see what you need ,contact your Subject Liaison to request a custom video.
- Check out examples of our eLearn Modules. You'll find them in the "Library, Tutoring, and Writing Support" eLearn course. You'll find that course listed under "assorted dates" in your eLearn course stream. To see the modules, click on "Library Resources for Faculty" in the left-hand navigation menu.
Instruction can be scheduled:
- During class time in your classroom
- During class time in the library’s Instruction Classroom (Room 116) - The Flynn Disco
- Asynchronously as part of your course’s eLearn site
- Asynchronously as part of a class-specific LibGuide
You can contact the librarian for your course by:
- Visiting the library's liaison page to see which librarian is assigned to your discipline
- Use the email or "schedule an appointment" links in the profile boxes below to get in touch with your Liaison Librarian
Encourage your Students to meet with a librarian:
- Students can book an appointment with a librarian from the Library MyHill tab
- You can also provide them a direct link to LibCal - our electronic scheduler